Return to health with some Energy Healing!
Spiritual, Reiki Healing, Northamptonshire…
In this page we will explain what healing is, what it is good for and how it may help you
What is Healing?
Healing is a holistic approach to facilitating the return journey to health. It is complementary to orthodox medicine; it must not be considered as an alternative. I will ask you if you are consulting a doctor, if you are taking any medication etc. I will never tell you to stop seeing and receiving any treatment advised by your doctor. I am not a doctor I do not make any diagnosis.
It involves identifying the cause of any type of suffering, whether it is physical, mental or emotional, and tracing it back to its roots deep in our psyche so healing can then commence.
Healing works on all levels it is gentle and effective. It works whether it is done in an actual healing session or in the form of absent / distant healing.
Our bodies naturally want to be well so healing helps move this forward
Our bodies are made up of energy but when we cannot face what is going on, we tend to hold this unresolved / used energy in our aura (energy field).
No faith is needed for the healing to work
It doesn’t matter what, if any, religious denomination you are. Healing is given to babies, young children and animals. They don’t know about healing but they benefit from it.
All that I ask is that you have an openness to what may happen. An acceptance for the need for change and the will to do so also helps. In fact it may surprise you to know that it is the patient’s positive attitude that has a great influence on the level of recovery, as they want to feel well again which works with both the medical treatment and the Spiritual Healing.
It is particularly effective in dealing with:
- Pain relief
- Life traumas i.e. accident, abuse
- Heart conditions
- Digestive problems
- Depression / Anxiety
- Female conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Lack of confidence
- Ear problems
- Aches and sprains
- Back problems
- Pre and post operative care
- Immune system
- Nervous conditions
What happens in a Healing Session?
- I will ask you if you wish to remove your “outside” coat for your comfort
- To remove your spectacles, if you wear them
- To remove or turn off your hearing aid, if you use one
- To sit on a chair, lay on a couch, wheelchair users are treated where they are
- If you particularly wish for an area or symptom to be treated tell me, but healing goes wherever it is needed
- I then ask your permission to connect with you and for healing to take place
- I work to a strict code of conduct from the various healing organisations that I have trained with and belong to
- I then gently place my hands on your shoulders and ask to close your eyes and to take three deep breaths and then to breathe normally, relax and quieten your mind
- I then remove my hands from your body and work within the auric level that I need to
- I commence by scanning your body paying particular attention to your energy centres or chakras and releasing any blockages that I find there; so the energy within the body flows freely
- Then I move onto any particular areas that I feel drawn to that may need healing
- The healing session takes as long as it needs to until I feel the energy stop flowing to the area that I am giving healing to. It usually lasts between twenty and thirty minutes
- During the time that the healing is taking place, you may feel warmer, cooler, feel different sensations or perhaps nothing at all this is normal. But the healing will still have taken place
- I will make some notes on your record card for each time you visit. It is strictly confidential but needless to see you may ask to see it
BUY NOW – Only £40 per Healing Session!
CALL NOW TO BOOK A HEALING SESSION!
If you wish to book a Healing Session or find the Healing Circle nearest to you in the Kettering area please call me, click here to Contact Hilary »